We have the pleasure to announce that our Click & Collect service is up and running again! You can therefore place your order and choose for it to be delivered in your favorite Netherlands store. You can find your store here
.Please read below the new processes that were created to meet the government guidance:
* C&C will be available in both our Netherlands store from the 10th of February.
* To ensure your security and avoid the rush hours, pick-ups will be possible from 11am to 3pm from Monday to Saturday
* We advise you to call your chosen store before coming so you can schedule your pick-up and avoid queueing. Please find below the UNIQLO Netherlands stores phone numbers:
UNIQLO Grote Marktstraat - (+31) 0208 404040
UNIQLO Kalverstraat - (+31) 0208404000
* We will welcome you at the entrance of the store (For Kalverstraat, the pick-up point will be located on the Rokin-side)
and not inside the store.
* No returns or exchanges will be done at the C&C pick-up point.
* You will have 7 days to pick up your parcel as usual from the date the parcel is received in store.
Please note that if you place your Click & Collect order before the lockdown, now is also the time for you to come pick it up in store.
For more information, don't hesitate to use our chat support available on the footer of this page.